Thursday, August 27, 2015

About My Self

My name Jajang Nuryana, I was born in Tasikmalaya 11 november 1993.  I am  secound child of 3 brothers, he's name is  Riki Muldian Husen he was 26 years old, and my young sister's name is Amalia Anugrah Putri, this time he was 8 years old. My brother  work as a freelancer, a job he elaborated is photography, such as wedding, prewedding and other photo order. My sister was still in elementary school grade 4.        
My father's name is Sharif Hussein and my mother's name Enda Nuraeni, My father worked as construction workers (laborers), While the mother is a housewife. often mothers take care of the fields, which each season produces rice to be harvested. Results of the rice is not we sell, but we use for everyday meals. In our country rice is the staple food,  which is not replaceable by other basic commodities, In fact, there is a term even though eating bread or corn, and other carbohydrate foods, if you do not eat rice, was not eaten. That is the custom of our nation against rice, very difficult to replace rice with other staples.
Currently, I am studying in a study program Udayana University of Marine Science. Study program which I am involved with this, focus on the sea, and everything in it and that influence. Why do I take this course? because our country, Indonesia. Is a vast archipelago territory mostly water areas, on that basis, I want to be serious in the field of marine least as long as I took an undergraduate at Udayana.
I'm taking classes not because my family economically disadvantaged, but, on the contrary, I studied as concerned about with my family. My strongest reason is, in my family, the family of the father and mother, no one has been able to finish undergraduate. had reached high school course, it's been quite And have great difficulty in cost issues. Desire higher to college, see my father had to work every day, work hard and heavy. Perhaps, when the father was younger, can do his job quickly,but  this time the father was almost 50 years old, the condition of the body that is not like it used to be had a lot of pain felt in the body. Often father complained of backache, knee pain, hand pain and other pain. On the other hand the basic needs can not be postponed, with rising fuel prices, the prices the basic needs are also increasingly rise. If the daily paid my father paid 70 thousand, it does not include his meal and transportation, Then how the money could be enough? That's because my mother was wise enough to divide the money although in the end we have to debt. Moreover, I am now living in Bali, the level of life is almost like Jakarta that the price of stuff is expensive. During this time, I survive on a scholarship I received from government. Not ungrateful, scholarship cash Rp. 600 K per month received, not enough for one month. My daily spending only Rp. 30,000,  if multiplied by one month the amount of Rp. 900 K,  That is less  Rp. 300 K. While father can not send every month, And I was not overly expecting money transfers from father, because I know how to condition father.
I'm getting the spirit of to college because I want to change the mindset of the family. During this time my family embraced ideas that life is sufficient to work on others. they are afraid to spend money, not afraid of fear of running out cash to finance education. My grandfather from my father and mother, both have the number of children that a lot grandfather of the father has eight children and grandfather of mothers had 9 children. Meanwhile, job grandfather both workers of any kind sometimes, today can work, can not work the next day. My grandfather both manual laborers Sometimes, hoeing rice paddies others, worked as porters  wood and other heavy work. I want to break the chain of poverty enough to father only, I do not want, me and my descendants later live in the shadow of poverty,  At least, my children later, I could enjoy such education even more than me. The desire to college, getting higher because of it. every day, I always prayed that I could change my family's life for the better.

 eventually, I am in desperate need of help, as you have given me during this time. I am very grateful to God. For me, you are an angel, who purposely sent by god to me. Thank you very much sir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nama :
email :
comentar: